一直重复听都不会嫌弃
仔细听它的歌词
我爱上你了啦
25 Minutes Too Late
After some time I've finally made up my mindshe is the girl and I really want to make her mineI'm searching everywhere to find her againto tell her I love herand I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done I find her standing in front of the churchthe only place in town where I didn't searchShe looks so happy in her wedding dressbut she's crying while she's saying this
仔细听它的歌词
我爱上你了啦
25 Minutes Too Late
After some time I've finally made up my mindshe is the girl and I really want to make her mineI'm searching everywhere to find her againto tell her I love herand I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done I find her standing in front of the churchthe only place in town where I didn't searchShe looks so happy in her wedding dressbut she's crying while she's saying this
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this istwenty-five minutes too lateThough you traveled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwenty-five minutes too late Against the wind I'm going home againwishing me back to the time when we were more than friendsBut still I see her in front of the churchthe only place in town where I didn't searchShe looked so happy in her wedding dressbut she cried while she was saying this
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this istwenty-five minutes too lateThough you traveled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwenty-five minutes too late Out in the streetsplaces where hungry hearts have nothing to eatinside my headstill I can hear the words she said
Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this istwenty-five minutes too lateThough you traveled so far boy I'm sorry your aretwenty-five minutes too late I can still hear her say.......
突然很想去旅行
一个清静的地方
一个没有噪音的地方
一个凉爽的地方
一个没烦恼的地方
应该没有这样的一个地方
没有评论:
发表评论